Clients rely on CMD’s sourcing professionals to find top-notch primary sources and backup sources that balance requirements for quality, delivery, and price. It’s like opening an international purchasing office overnight.
Clients rely on CMD’s sourcing professionals for:
- Locating suppliers, supplier verification
- Performing supplier visits and evaluating management’s interest
- Coordinating requests for quotations
- Performing comprehensive supplier audits
- Negotiating contracts
- Developing a QA/QC plan for incoming material, work in process, finished goods
- Coordinating samples: mold making oversight, samples
- Investigating duty
- Evaluating assembly options
- Investigating freight and negotiating deals
- Developing and executing a supply chain strategy
- Ongoing supply chain management: purchase orders, consolidation, export
A profitable sourcing strategy requires detail-intensive work. With CMD’s bi-lingual team as your execution arm, you’ll be in a strong position with a quality solution to sell in markets worldwide—for decades to come.